What is improvisational theatre?
From there, the performers create an entirely unique story in the moment, responding to one another's cues and offers.
Improv can help you:
- Promote creativity and imagination.
- Develop quick thinking and decision-making skills.
- Encourage risk-taking and stepping out of your comfort zone.
- Improve communication and collaboration skills.
- Boost confidence and self-esteem.
- Allow for self-expression and exploring different perspectives.
- Foster a sense of community and belonging through collaboration with others.
- Be therapeutic and help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Cultivate adaptability and resilience.
- Learn and grow in a fun and enjoyable way.