Half day corporate improv workshop
Collaboration & connecting
Half-day icebreaker workshop – stimulate connections and foster effective collaboration
Our icebreaker workshop is designed to help your team unlock the power of teamwork by improving their ability to work together and build strong relationships.
Participants will be guided through a series of selected, fun and interactive exercises designed to Foster a "we" mentality and will learn to move from a 'me' to a 'we' mindset.
Foster creativity and innovation:
Through improvisation exercises that encourage spontaneous thinking and risk-taking, team members learn to develop and share ideas in a supportive environment, fostering a culture of innovation.Improve problem-solving skills.
Half-Day Improv workshop for teams
- Key Takeaways:
- Promotes a "we" mentality for teamwork and collaboration.
- Improves interpersonal relationships
- Increases creativity and innovation through spontaneous thinking and risk-taking.
- Enhances team dynamics for a more cohesive and effective team.
- Workshop Details:
- Half-Day team experience.
- For international companies in Germany
- Provides essential skills for personal and professional growth.
- Uses key principles such as "Yes, and…" mindset and constructive failure.
- Safe and supportive environment for learning.
- Fun and engaging process.
- Ideal for groups of 6 to 16 participants.
- Can be delivered on premises or in a hired training room.
Our ratio of 1 trainer per 16 participants ensures high-quality training.
We recommend a minimum of 6 participants, but can also accommodate larger groups.
Customize Your Workshops
See something you like? Want to use some elements and create new ones for your organisation's specific needs? Just tell us your goals, time and budget and we'll do the rest.